RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Need some help with my pc  (Read 3852 times)

Offline MaristFernas

• View Profile
Need some help with my pc
« on: November 23, 2019, 05:40:35 pm »
So we were moving my pc and it got dropped pretty hard on the ground, hard enough to bend the part of the case that slides off. It got pretty hard to take the side off the case to take a look inside even. I have no idea whats wrong with the pc. It wont boot it just starts for almost a second, makes this short little grinding noise and then turns off. Can anyone give me some steps of how to check my parts one by one and figure out what the issue could be. Thanks for your time

Offline Lockman

• View Profile
Re: Need some help with my pc
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 08:19:42 pm »
  Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.   

MyFordBenefits Login

Offline janebisping

• View Profile
Re: Need some help with my pc
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 09:07:40 pm »
There are many academic assistance agencies online. However, not most of them will meet you needs fully. If you have different types of homework; be it essays or technical questions, I would recommend pay someone to write my college essay. The site offers high quality and plagiarism-free work with money-back guarantee. The biggest advantage of the site is that you have the liberty to choose your tutor and chat with them directly to get the most academic value.