RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: logistics management software  (Read 1775 times)

Offline romanhoff

• View Profile
logistics management software
« on: November 28, 2019, 06:39:48 pm »
Modern logistics processes and supply chains are constantly changing. The ongoing transformations begin at the core and lead to more sophisticated and faster logistics procedures and ways to manage them.
The complexity of the processes and the ever-growing demand for logistics management software determine the main factors that influence the approach to supply chain issues. They are efficiency and speed that can provide tremendous competitive and business advantages for enterprises, if properly organized. And in fact, it doesn’t matter if it is a manufacturing corporation, a logistics company or some kind of startup related to supply chain problems.

Offline SebastiaRyan

• View Profile
Re: logistics management software
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 12:23:14 pm »
I will carefully read the issues you just shared, I find there are some places that are not very clear
slope game

Offline Hloes

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 07:35:41 am »
I know that in order to make logistics easier, some owners of online stores use this extension https://www.mageworx.com/magento-2-shipping-cost-calculator.html . This helps the buyer to calculate the shipping cost on their own. It seems to me that this is a good business solution that helps you save a lot of time and doesn't need to calculate the cost of delivery for each client.

Online TimTim

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 12:36:20 am »
Good evening guys, talking about various software, what can you tell me about some SaaS development services? I would like to hear your opinion about it.

Offline Christopher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 01:36:53 am »
Good evening guys, talking about various software, what can you tell me about some SaaS development services? I would like to hear your opinion about it.

To say the truth, I don't really understand your question here. But in case you have any issues or you are interested in saas development then I recommend you to pay attention to this    https://redwerk.com/services/saas-development/ source right there as you will love it for sure. They will definitely help you.

Offline jeffreev

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 01:41:45 am »
Thanks for your post!
I would like to share with you an interesting and up-to-date software company blog: https://blackthorn-vision.com/blog.
There is always topical and checked information. Take a look!