RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: ecommerce-business  (Read 4787 times)

Offline DanilaBerezov65

• View Profile
ecommerce-business
« on: November 24, 2020, 10:31:27 pm »
To be successful in business, you have to know who your customer is, how to reach your customer, and provide a quality product or service to them. So I would recommend this article to you with info about business https://elogic.co/blog/how-to-start-an-ecommerce-business-the-ultimate-step-by-step-guide/

Offline Max21

• View Profile
Re: ecommerce-business
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 05:03:38 pm »
Chatbot development can be done using static commands or any programming language that includes machine learning. There are many tools used to create a bot, but it depends on the complexity required to develop a chatbot. Unless you are a development and coding expert, small parts are used to move the robot. For more information, visit https://computools.com/chatbot-development-services/

Offline Powell562

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 06:24:35 pm »
Be sure to ask what types of payment they want to accept. Credit cards? Which ones? E-checks? Paypal? Google checkout? Are card numbers being stored on the payment gateway? If not are you PCI compliant? Do you already have SSL? If not, who's getting the SSL cert? How do you want to handle refunds? Are cancellations pro-rated? Do you want to support affiliates? Do you want to have discount codes? Do subscriptions have setup fees?

MyBalanceNow

Offline Dr3adn0ught

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 06:23:35 am »
Hey guys! Do you know how can I buy reviews for mu business?

Offline 42Duggg

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 06:24:50 am »
Hey guys! Do you know how can I buy reviews for mu business?
Buying reviews? But it is not fair...

Offline AKTHESAVIOR

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 06:51:44 am »
Of course, there is no dispute, buying reviews is not fair, but what if you can't get reviews on your product otherwise? In this case, it is really worth resorting to the help of third-party services, such as https://accfarm.com/buy-positive-reviews, otherwise you may be left with nothing.
Hope my advice helped you!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 06:53:50 am by AKTHESAVIOR »

Offline Loye

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2021, 07:58:38 pm »
I have a profitable business plan for you. Switch to a more convenient option to make money, this company company formation online will help you develop your own business and you will earn more money only at home and online! I myself created my own business here company formation online in Singapore and I do not regret anything and I recommend you to do it!

Offline bannyhanny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 11:43:57 pm »
Now it has become relevant to promote your business or launch a startup on social networks. Absolutely everyone uses social media for business. I recommend promoting your social media safely. I advise you to a reliable site, where there is a very large selection for the promotion and development of social networks and a lot of pleasant bonuses and promotions! Subscribers, comments, likes, views and so on that you need you will find on the site:
https://likigram.com/

Offline jaattvishal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 01:37:38 am »
Do you know how can I buy reviews for mu business? spice money
teatv apk
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 04:34:14 pm by jaattvishal »

Offline lara3

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2022, 03:39:50 am »
Do you already have SSL? If not, who's getting the SSL cert?

Yes, of course! You need an ssl certyfikaty to make your site work with the HttpS secure connection protocol. This is a virtual document that contains data about the organization, its owner and confirms their existence. It allows you to know the server and confirm the security of the site.