Author Topic: Meditation and new technologies!!  (Read 228 times)

Offline ShedenSmith

• View Profile
Meditation and new technologies!!
« on: December 18, 2019, 07:30:21 pm »
Hi everyone, Just a quick presentation of myself: I'm a french design student and I'm working on connected devices and especially on what we call "tangible interfaces". I'll graduate next year, that is why I'm currently working on my end of studies project. Thanks to my 5 months exchange in a Canadian school and the people I met there, I discovered the practice of meditation. When I came back home I realized that it could be an amazing topic to work on for my project. Basically, my idea is to combine new technologies and meditation to encourage people of practising everyday through an emotional object, probably a kind of little companion which "grows" with his owner. I talked with my teachers and they liked the idea of a combination of meditation and new technologies but they were a bit worried about the fact that meditation seems to be a kind of technology-free activity. What do you think about it? If you have any advices or books suggestions, feel free to share your thoughts, it will be really helpful for my work. Thank you!fedloan irs.gov easybib

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 10:28:34 am by ShedenSmith »