RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Women working too hard.  (Read 3774 times)

Offline Amywoloz

• View Profile
Women working too hard.
« on: January 03, 2020, 06:05:21 am »
;D As instigated by Gibbler and Cissie (Shoutbox) this topic will try to reveal the views of both male and female workers.
It is not a question of who can score more "brownie points" for number of hours worked but how partners work together, trying to make home life more enjoyable and profitable. Many members  MinLo and myself will show that family life is all about putting in the hours (usually 70) in my case and still coming home to paint/repair things in the home. Being a taxi driver, entertainer on weekends, with little or no time for ourselves. Most ,we enjoy and go along with, although most https://eur.mconvert.net/usd/40 of us would like a little more time to persue personal habits/hobbies.
Do you feel you are working too much. Is life a bitch!?
Start spilling the beans.
cheers

;D PS, ask a woman to hang a front door or change a valve on a radiator?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 04:22:30 pm by Amywoloz »

Offline Goon

• View Profile
Re: Women working too hard.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 11:54:19 pm »
The study, published in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, examined how habitually putting in long hours (we're talking 60-plus hours a week) would impact overall health and longevity in a group of women. Why not to order a dissertation hypothesis on any topic or even on this one.

Offline carmax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 10:55:33 pm »
I think that the oveall idea about women working too hard is distusting. They ain't built for that! This is because of their crappy men who are poor as church mice.

Offline zobralo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 01:05:51 am »
Fully agree with you. Women are born to inspire and support and decorate our lives. And if she wants to work, that's ok, but that shouldn't be hard! So I am now browsing 10 bbw dating sites and I will ask the girls I chat with what they think about that. So very soon we will find those who respect themselves. You can do so too.