RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Women working too hard.  (Read 701 times)

Offline Amywoloz

• View Profile
Women working too hard.
« on: January 03, 2020, 06:05:21 am »
;D As instigated by Gibbler and Cissie (Shoutbox) this topic will try to reveal the views of both male and female workers.
It is not a question of who can score more "brownie points" for number of hours worked but how partners work together, trying to make home life more enjoyable and profitable. Many members  MinLo and myself will show that family life is all about putting in the hours (usually 70) in my case and still coming home to paint/repair things in the home. Being a taxi driver, entertainer on weekends, with little or no time for ourselves. Most ,we enjoy and go along with, although most https://eur.mconvert.net/usd/40 of us would like a little more time to persue personal habits/hobbies.
Do you feel you are working too much. Is life a bitch!?
Start spilling the beans.
cheers

;D PS, ask a woman to hang a front door or change a valve on a radiator?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 04:22:30 pm by Amywoloz »

Offline Goon

• View Profile
Re: Women working too hard.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 11:54:19 pm »
The study, published in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, examined how habitually putting in long hours (we're talking 60-plus hours a week) would impact overall health and longevity in a group of women. Why not to order a dissertation hypothesis on any topic or even on this one.

Offline Bassuer

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 11:27:35 am »
I noticed that my wife often gets tired after work. Because of our two children, it's very difficult for her to get a good sleep and she complains that she has become inattentive and irritable. How can I help her?

Offline Hloes

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 11:31:50 am »
I noticed that my wife often gets tired after work. Because of our two children, it's very difficult for her to get a good sleep and she complains that she has become inattentive and irritable. How can I help her?
I know that lack of sleep affects the health of any person very poorly, it’s quite logical that your wife’s cognitive abilities have decreased due to the fact that she doesn’t have a good rest. When I was in college, my son was 2 years old and it was just a miracle if I had a couple of hours to read a textbook or write an essay. I often took nootropics then, especially before exams. On the Canadian pharmacy you will find a more detailed description of these tablets. This will help your wife not feel sleepy and tired, and also improve her memory and concentration.