Author Topic: Do you think you could have a successful business?  (Read 476 times)

Offline Bassuer

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Do you think you could have a successful business?
« on: April 05, 2020, 08:11:26 am »
Do you think you could have a successful business? I have been thinking about opening my business for a very long time, I have a good idea and I have money that I can invest in, but I'm not sure that I will be good at managing it.

Offline Hloes

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Do you think you could have a successful business?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 09:18:42 am »
I know that you have several options. You can hire a good manager to help you deal with this. Or you can to study the basics of management by your own. On the Internet you will find a lot of useful information about this, for example, in this article https://www.darkfate.info/06/13/2019/4-secrets-on-how-to-establish-a-good-business/ you will find tips on how to establish your business. You can read the autobiographical books of many businessmen and you will be convinced that many of them have succeeded because they made mistakes and gained personal experience that helped them achieve great success.

Offline Bassuer

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 09:21:07 am »
Thanks, it really motivates. It seems to me that I'm afraid to try because I think that I have only one chance and I don't want to spend my money for nothing. You are right that I should get a little knowledge in this and try to realize my dream!

Offline Musixstep

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 07:29:27 pm »
How can I find and download the current version?