Author Topic: Might I offer my services Chip?  (Read 7183 times)

ZootCadillac

Might I offer my services Chip?
« on: January 04, 2008, 06:30:32 am »
Don't want to be presumptuous here but I'm new to Bit Che ( and i must say that I'm finding it fantastic, especially as the torrent sites are biting the dust and certain places are less than eye friendly for finding torrent hash files ) and I noticed from the thread http://www.convivea.com/forums/index.php?topic=594.0 that you lay no claim to graphics expertise, nor should you have to, i'm sure you have enough to deal with getting your head around all that lovely code to begin to take time to worry about aesthetics.
So, here is the upshot. I'm a hobbyist painter and graphic artist semi-retired from work due to arthritis and the fact that I've done OK out of it already ;) I have plenty of free time and I think that this project has a lot of merit and would like to help in any area that you feel I could do. I'd be happy to submit designs for the forum ( complete skins or just banners ) radio buttons, link banners etc. I could also help with the design of future GUI versions of the search client if you so wished.
I don't like to work blind or presume that what I feel is right for something is necessarily right for a client so I'd work to a provided brief in whatever area you wished.
Please feel free to chat with me about anything of this nature and I'll offer anything from donated time and work down to simple advice.

my work these days, being personal and a hobby is in the area of digital painting but standard graphic template creation is what I'd consider easy meat. I'll show you some of my work if I may and leave it at that.

And finally, one especially for you chip.

forgive me if I've spammed a few of my images or posted too much, feel free to delete anything. Look forward to hearing from you. Also I'm not looking for an easy way to get an unlock, I already donated ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 06:42:23 am by ZootCadillac »

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
Re: Might I offer my services Chip?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 11:09:34 am »
That looks very cool, just told Chip about it on IRC.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

ZootCadillac

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 03:37:25 pm »
I'll consider this dead. Thanks for looking.

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 08:27:39 pm »
I'll consider this dead. Thanks for looking.

I know for sure Chip has already looked over them and was impressed, not sure why he didn't respond on this thread though  ???
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."