Author Topic: [MOVIE] Jumper 02-14-08  (Read 8675 times)

Tzalemoth

[MOVIE] Jumper 02-14-08
« on: January 06, 2008, 05:36:34 pm »
Previews of this movie look very good, and the story behind it appears to be sweet. Although, it does look like the "Jumping" is a little like Nightcrawler's teleporting from X-Men, but if they play it as well as what they are making it seem, that shouldn't take anything from it, hopefully.
But, a guy finds out that he can "jump" anywhere by concentrating hard enough. And he lives his life by robbing banks and stores with his ability. Then, when he gets attacked by a "jumper hunter" he finds out that there are more people that has that ability and that they have been hunted for centuries.
Well, thats the basics of it, seems pretty good to me, and if ya wanna see the preview, its on the website @ www.jumpermovie.com

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
Re: [MOVIE] Jumper 02-14-08
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 07:38:47 pm »
Two words put me off this movie:

Hayden Christensen

Not to mention the fact that it's done by the director of Mr & Mrs Smith :/ but I guess you can slip up once  :P Although David S Goyer's involvement makes it seem interesting (writer of Batman Begins/Dark City).

I dunno it just seems all a little cheesy?

Tzalemoth

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 04:07:15 am »
Hmm.. I didn't even know that.... Mr. and Mrs. Smith wasn't my favorite at all (all hype and no delivery) I do hope that it was just a slip up, and he makes this one way better
But, I still think the previews make it look good
Oooo, and, whats wrong with Hayden Christensen?(I'm not really all that big on remembering actor's/actress' names)

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 08:47:27 pm »
he was Darth Vader in the new Star Wars! And killed the last two movies for me completely...

Tzalemoth

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 04:54:47 am »
Ooooo lmao, yeah, he didn't do a very good job there, so I see your point, thanks for letting me know  :)