RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: [MOVIE] I Am Legend  (Read 8001 times)

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
[MOVIE] I Am Legend
« on: January 05, 2008, 05:31:52 pm »
Well I saw this a couple of days ago and I must say I really enjoyed it. The people in the cinema with me were a bunch of IDIOTS (not to mention the idiotic comments... some person near the front BROUGHT THEY KID (aged 1-3) into the cinema! WTF) but it didn't distract too much.

I know it wasn't much like the novel but I really felt that it was really good to see a character based zombie movie (?!). It's not about ZOMBIES MUST DIE but more about the internal struggle between Will Smith's character and his surroundings. Really well acted too (although just because the words 'Will Smith' appear in the film I'm sure there will be someone who will not agree  ::))

I dunno if anyone's going to read these little reviews... but I think I'm going to write them about new movies that I see anyway. ttfn

Offline TheHalf™

• The"better"Half™
  • Road Runner H.S.I. 30Mbps/5Mbps
    • View Profile
    • Bit Che
Re: [MOVIE] I Am Legend
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 10:59:31 pm »
I'll take your word banana, but if this movie flops out I want my cash back...lol  ;D

TheHalf™

Well I saw this a couple of days ago and I must say I really enjoyed it. The people in the cinema with me were a bunch of IDIOTS (not to mention the idiotic comments... some person near the front BROUGHT THEY KID (aged 1-3) into the cinema! WTF) but it didn't distract too much.

I know it wasn't much like the novel but I really felt that it was really good to see a character based zombie movie (?!). It's not about ZOMBIES MUST DIE but more about the internal struggle between Will Smith's character and his surroundings. Really well acted too (although just because the words 'Will Smith' appear in the film I'm sure there will be someone who will not agree  ::))

I dunno if anyone's going to read these little reviews... but I think I'm going to write them about new movies that I see anyway. ttfn

Tzalemoth

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 05:43:43 pm »
I have got to agree with TheNightWatchman on this one, this movie is so awesome. went to see it with my GF a few days back, and, honestly, we didn't think it was gonna turn out the way it did, never read the novel(didn't even know it was one til I read the post lol) But, it was very well acted and I honestly don't know what you mean by that Will Smith comment >.>; I personally like a lot of movies he was in.
Anyway, my GF jumped like 3x and cried 2x during that movie, and I'm not saying that to make it seem like its a sad movie, cause it isn't, it just has its tear jerking moments(Made me misty a couple times lol)

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 06:10:13 am »
Ugh, I was thoroughly bored by this movie I'm afraid, just didn't hit it for me.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."