RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Which photo printing paper is better Lustre vs Glossy  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Forbidden_zon

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Which photo printing paper is better Lustre vs Glossy
« on: December 01, 2022, 05:19:29 am »

Hello, photographers I have a question for you. Which paper do you prefer for printing photos - glossy or Lustre. I will say right away that I prefer black and white photography. Therefore, I will be grateful to you for any advice in this matter.

Offline DonnyDee

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Which photo printing paper is better Lustre vs Glossy
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2022, 10:07:08 am »
Hi, in general I can advise you to read this article on the skylum website. There is quite a detailed answer to your question. However, if you want my opinion I would prefer glossy paper. This type of paper allows you to provide not only high color brightness and contrast. For this reason, it is perfect for creating images with high contrast. Therefore, I would choose this type of paper if I were you. However, you may also like another type of paper, because it works well for other photos.   

Offline Finil27

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 10:14:32 pm »
I never thought that the choice of paper for printing photos can be so complicated. However, thanks for sharing the information I will also be interested to know about it.

Offline Thomas51

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2023, 03:44:31 am »
When it comes to welding, safety should always come first, and a welding jacket is an important step in ensuring safe welding practices. Welding is a challenging task that demands a lot of physical and mental effort. best welding helmets 2022