Author Topic: Beginner PC gaming questions.  (Read 5064 times)

Offline karbotilne5

• View Profile
Beginner PC gaming questions.
« on: June 22, 2020, 07:59:51 pm »
I tend to overthink things sometimes so I want to ask about these things to get a better understanding and see if I am here.

How much should I worry about dust/hair etc. around my PC? I have my PC on the floor beside my desk, the floor is typically kept clean being swept about every fortnight.

I plan to dust out my PC every 6 months with compressed air. Is this a good idea?

Also, is it safe to remove the USB connecting my controller and the jack for my earphones/headphones by just simply plugging them out? I know that with USB's you generally press remove hardware safely or something similar before plugging it out.

Thanks.

Offline ecandy

• View Profile
    • cookie clicker
Re: Beginner PC gaming questions.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 04:57:16 pm »
Cookie clicker
cookie clicker auto clicker

Offline guillermowcarr

• View Profile
    • ultimate swish game
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 03:55:54 pm »
I think don't worry so much about your computer, cleaning it every 6 months is enough to get rid of dust, you have to pay attention not to damage your computer during cleaning!

Offline davidgrey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 10:42:22 pm »
While searching for academic assistance, it's essential to beware of plagiarism and potential scams. Avoid falling victim to a plagiarism paperhelp.org scam by doing thorough research before using any service.