Author Topic: Guitar Hero 2/3  (Read 11952 times)

Tzalemoth

Guitar Hero 2/3
« on: January 06, 2008, 10:27:30 am »
Has anyone been playing these games? If so, I'd like to hear any feedback on them. I personally like both of them, I just can't get past Hard mode on them. I get all the way to the last 4 songs on the setting, and I can't beat any of them, I get really frikkin close on 1 from each game, but then I just blow it lol But yeah, these are great games, and if you haven't tried them, I recommend doing so, even my fiancee and her uncle play lmao

seancwatson

Re: Guitar Hero 2/3
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 03:30:57 pm »
To be honest I prefer GH3 because of the real songs and the songs are mucho better.

I'll leave you all with this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHlBUhMO9c8&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nHlBUhMO9c8&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

Offline TheNightWatchman

• 24 Frames Per Second
  • Quaere verum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 06:22:26 pm »
This game frustrates the hell outta me and makes me want to pick up a real guitar and play along instead haha

Offline Quantum

• Ascended One
  • Daniel Jackson is looking at you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 10:48:52 pm »
Yeah, I've been playing GHIII with friends, you're approaching it from the wrong direction. Of course you can't complete every song on hard before you start doing expert that's completely normal.

The hardest songs on hard are much harder than the easiest songs on expert. Get good at hard, then start practising expert a lot, when you go back to the hard songs on hard they'll seem much easier than when you played them before because you're used to a much faster pace.
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."
Carter: "So what's wrong with it?"
Daniel: "It's macaroni and cheese."

sbimbiou

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 06:23:16 pm »
I bougth the game for my father and after one week was so bored about the guitar and sond...also the same, not so many type of different muzik...
I'm not a fan
 O0

Offline User12

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 05:00:36 pm »
I've been playing guitar for several months now and my string is broken. I bought the most ordinary ones in the grocery store, but since it happened so, I would like to buy high-quality ones, which would you advise?

Offline netahnpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2022, 07:06:06 pm »
Overpicking produces the same results. The harder you pick at the string, the more violently it vibrates. If you press hard enough on the string, it vibrates so much that it stretches and bends, producing an out-of-tune tone. This is why aggressive picking is bad because it not only makes the instrument more difficult to play but also compromises your sound. Knowing your guitar and guitar parts can also help you with this.