Author Topic: What was the first video game you remember for playing?  (Read 4140 times)

Offline Hunter

• View Profile
What was the first video game you remember for playing?
« on: September 18, 2021, 07:23:22 pm »
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
regards
Hunter

192.168.10.l
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 05:05:19 pm by Hunter »

Offline Edlund

• View Profile
Re: What was the first video game you remember for playing?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 08:18:48 pm »
I have always considered computer games to be one of my most basic activities. I really like doing this now and I play a lot of different games with pleasure in them all. It's actually very fun and interesting for me.

Offline jamesw

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 12:22:22 am »
If you're looking for a fun way to teach kids about math, you've come to the right place! There are countless free online math games available that are suitable for children from 3/8 in decimal. Most of these games are educational and reinforce the concepts being taught. However, they can also be fun for your kids, so you're guaranteed that they'll have fun while learning. So, check out the websites below for some great math games.

Offline Asamuel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 03:45:12 pm »
It seems to me that every person who is now connected with entertainment in one way or another should know what cryptocurrency https://bitmedia.io/blog/crypto-donations  is and how cool it is to introduce it into entertainment. I think you would like to spend time here, you can read about this phenomenon in the world of Internet entertainment here and the future of the crypt in general!

Offline Thomas51

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2023, 07:52:01 am »
The Smittybilt 2781 is a powerful air compressor that can inflate truck tires in no time. It is capable of producing 5.65 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air at 90 PSI, making it ideal for off-road use. my link