Author Topic: FPS games with bots? I have a bad Internet connection  (Read 3607 times)

Offline blacklucas1

• View Profile
FPS games with bots? I have a bad Internet connection
« on: August 19, 2020, 06:44:00 pm »
I'm looking for FPS games with bots (for example, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero), because I have a really unstable Internet connection. All suggestions welcome, but I prefer games that are not story-driven, and instead can be played on maps / battlefields / stuff like that, because I'm looking for something that I could play for hundreds of hours if possible.

https://cad.cnv.to/usd/39.99
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 05:28:34 pm by blacklucas1 »

Offline Stormstout

• View Profile
    • Web Development Geelong
Re: FPS games with bots? I have a bad Internet connection
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 05:06:56 pm »
Why don't you try Overwatch? I even believe it is currently free to play on PC. I am not sure if that lasts forever or not but you can at least check it out. It is not a story driven game and there are plenty game mods to chose from. You can play with other people, you can please with other people on your team against bots and you can play with bots on your team against other bots. So that should be something you like. There are many characters to chose from so if you like the mechanics you should set for a long, long time. There is also Overwatch 2 coming which is supposed to be free for the owners of the first part.