Author Topic: Can't register Software..  (Read 12390 times)

Offline vigor69692

• View Profile
Can't register Software..
« on: August 20, 2020, 03:47:17 pm »
Hell.. I recently reinstalled Bit-che... but when I reentered my UN & PW into the registration dialogue it says my account can not be confirmed.. Also Bit-chi will not even try to update when I click update or update scripts....

My email is vigor69692 at yahoo
Thanks..
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 03:49:11 pm by vigor69692 »

Offline frederickgragg

• View Profile
Re: Can't register Software..
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 06:33:10 pm »
Education is the most important and powerful tool in this world. It's not about studying and only getting good marks. Testsfile Study Material provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.

Offline davidgrey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 12:13:07 am »
Hey there dude, thanks a lot for this interesting article. Im searching for best paper writing services, can you help me with this? I need really fast and professional writer to help me with my dissertation, I can't complete it alone.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 01:46:56 am by davidgrey »

Offline Babushka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 07:37:33 am »
Hi, I need to find something to read for the evening, do you have something interesting? Preferably with a technical bias, I'll read it all with pleasure

Offline Paronginio_Pedrosos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 07:46:25 am »
I want to recommend you a site that hooked me with its complex topic, it's amazing. Here is this article qawerk.com/blog/alpha-vs-beta-testing/, which talks about the difference between alpha and beta testing, I think the article is very interesting and well written, so that everyone can understand what it is about. Therefore, you can find many more interesting things on this site if you like this one.

Offline Thomas51

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023, 07:18:12 am »
With 5,000 BTUs of cooling power, it can quickly and effectively cool spaces up to 150 square feet. It also features two fan speeds, a washable filter, and a 24-hour timer for easy operation. https://coolbreezehq.com/

Offline Edlund

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 11:42:56 am »
If you have your own questions or something about how works modern Web then personally I strongly recommend you to pay attention to this source and you could try here because that website has really any article about software or program that you need https://www.darly.solutions/blog/what-you-need-to-know-about-web-3-0 Just go there and tell them your requirements.