Author Topic: Can't register Software..  (Read 3394 times)

Offline vigor69692

• View Profile
Can't register Software..
« on: August 20, 2020, 03:47:17 pm »
Hell.. I recently reinstalled Bit-che... but when I reentered my UN & PW into the registration dialogue it says my account can not be confirmed.. Also Bit-chi will not even try to update when I click update or update scripts....

My email is vigor69692 at yahoo
Thanks..
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 03:49:11 pm by vigor69692 »

Offline Donald

• View Profile
Re: Can't register Software..
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 01:29:13 am »
The educational platform called FinAcademy was born out of the minds of professionals with over twenty years of experience in the trading and investing domains. The academy wishes to offer trading education that works well for both beginners and more experienced users. The main purpose of this team is to become responsible for the training of lots of people and get them ready for a safe and efficient trading career. It’s easier said than done! All of this requires passion and a clear understanding of everything someone needs in order for them to enjoy the experience and avoid unnecessary risks and losses.
FinAcademy offers, besides free e-books and three types of courses, trading rooms, trading signals, and free webinars for those who want to become traders. The platform is user-friendly, fast, and was recently redesigned to help people learn and improve as much as possible. The academy’s goal is to educate hardworking people who have a passion for trading. These are some of the most interesting educational services and resources that FinAcademy offers to its students.

Offline Ceveton

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 01:31:44 am »
Looking for the best online learning platforms? Teaching an online course is one of the best ways to grow a profitable online business. Unfortunately, just having the knowledge your customers want to share is not enough. You need a way to develop this knowledge and put it in an environment where your clients can use it. This is where the e-learning platform for online learning comes in.

Offline frederickgragg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 06:33:10 pm »
Education is the most important and powerful tool in this world. It's not about studying and only getting good marks. Testsfile Study Material provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.

Offline davidgrey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 12:13:07 am »
Hey there dude, thanks a lot for this interesting article. Im searching for best paper writing services, can you help me with this? I need really fast and professional writer to help me with my dissertation, I can't complete it alone.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 01:46:56 am by davidgrey »

Offline Babushka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2022, 07:37:33 am »
Hi, I need to find something to read for the evening, do you have something interesting? Preferably with a technical bias, I'll read it all with pleasure

Offline Paronginio_Pedrosos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2022, 07:46:25 am »
I want to recommend you a site that hooked me with its complex topic, it's amazing. Here is this article qawerk.com/blog/alpha-vs-beta-testing/, which talks about the difference between alpha and beta testing, I think the article is very interesting and well written, so that everyone can understand what it is about. Therefore, you can find many more interesting things on this site if you like this one.