Author Topic: How do you use IPTV instead of paying for cable TV?  (Read 138 times)

Offline oliviabacker

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
How do you use IPTV instead of paying for cable TV?
« on: January 14, 2021, 03:54:46 am »
How do you use IPTV instead of paying for cable TV? O0

Offline weridikka

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: How do you use IPTV instead of paying for cable TV?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 04:33:34 pm »
ou can simply play videos from online, say youtube, online. I have a 25 foot HDMI cord I can attach to a Mack or a Windows computer I use, from which I can play any IPTV video online. Also, I have a video player called VLC on my Windows machine that will change screen size, play included captions, etc. on my 65 inch flat screen

Offline freestown7

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 04:39:41 pm »
It is possible to use an IPTV streaming service instead of paying for a paytv subscription.

However, there is a very tiny line between illegal iptv usage and the legal one. You need to know when you are crossing the lines so that you can't protect yourself from committing a crime inadvertently.

Offline crazything

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 04:45:33 pm »
Hi, I simply use mag424A set box https://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/iptv-stb/mag424/ It's a small set-top box, it's inexpensive. But with this console, your TV will have more features. A built-in Wi-Fi module, USB 3.0 and Bluetooth 4.1 support allow connecting any external drive for extra storage space or a keyboard and mouse for comfortably using the set-top box. The whole my family simply adores it!