RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Elderly mom  (Read 376 times)

Offline freestown7

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Elderly mom
« on: December 10, 2020, 10:53:44 pm »
Should I care for my elderly mom at home, or is it best to place her in the care of a nursing home?
 :-\

Offline oliviabacker

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Elderly mom
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 07:19:18 pm »
Ideally with mom in your home and a home care aide doing personal care changing her sheets companionship etc while you go out and do your errands your mom will live longer and happier . With an aide there you can do what you want with peace of mind , and you can also be a daughter rather than a personal caregiver most of the time. The average cost of private home care is $20 with Ana gen you it can be $30 per hour and mom likely has Social security enough to cover that at least 2 hours a day 5 days a week or even more

;)

Offline crazything

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Elderly mom
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 09:12:15 pm »

Well, it is very individual question. Depends on your relations, health condition etc. You see, I really love my parents and I try to return to them the love and care that they surrounded me in my childhood. True, we recently had a problem. My father became very ill. I already did not know what to do, but my friends recommended that I contact one of these home care agencies near me  https://myallamericancare.com/it is very convenient that these services are offered wherever the patient is, or in a hospital if the patient is admitted.