RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: PC Games?  (Read 37936 times)

Offline PimClieff

• View Profile
Re: PC Games?
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2022, 07:34:16 pm »
I'm not sure if this is a strategy and it is related to the American Civil War, but try to play cs go. This is a shooter, but, in general, with elements of strategy. In addition, there are many cool skins that can be used to make weapons unique. At the moment my favorite skin is Moonrise which I bought here https://dmarket.com/csgo-skins/product-card/glock-18-moonrise. It's great for the Glock 18, which is the one I've been playing with the most lately.

Offline isabellajonesfricnep

• View Profile
    • IRS office in Sacramento
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2022, 04:35:34 am »
sometimes I play good old retro games! I remember my youth! Especially liked when gta sa
Many years ago I see a problem wiht taxes and IRS different resources, dimentions, directions and information in general was hard to find. Nowaday I workes in one of IRs office, and share it amount my relatives/friends/close prople/chats/internet in general! I proud of my profession! Because I do re

Offline HarrelJames

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2024, 12:27:01 pm »
sometimes I play good old retro games! I remember my youth! Especially liked when gta sa

I'm not sure this game qualifies as retro. Personally, I'm currently playing a minesweeper game and it's really retro. If you like old games then play online minesweeper because it is fun and helps develop logical thinking. When I'm bored and don't want to play modern online games, then I go to the minesweeper website and have fun spending my free time. It seems to me that I will never get tired of the minesweeper game.