RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Mobile Phone recommendation?  (Read 5284 times)

Offline Prachi

• View Profile
Mobile Phone recommendation?
« on: February 21, 2019, 05:25:04 pm »
So my mobile phone contract is coming to an end, I’ve decided I want to switch it up and by that I mean get something other than an iPhone

I think I want to get the Samsung S9, is this the right move? Do any current S9 users have any advice  Sarkari Result Pnr Status Showbox

The reason I’m switching is not because I don’t like iPhones but that’s all’s I’ve ever owned and it’s kinda getting boring, should I even get the S9? Is there any other phones you guys recommend I just really like the design of it, some reply’s to this post would really help me out, Thanks for reading the whole post kinda unnecessarily long
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 03:34:57 am by Prachi »

Offline gomra0

• View Profile
Re: Mobile Phone recommendation?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 09:04:02 pm »
Based on our testing, the new iPhone 12 Pro Max remains the best phone overall, as it delivers great cameras, a vivid 6.7-inch display, 5G connectivity and the fastest performance of any handset. among us apk While other iPhone 12 models impress, the Pro Max gives you the most screen real estate along with the longest battery life.

Offline edison144

• View Profile
Re: Mobile Phone recommendation?
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 08:56:51 pm »
Your SSD not showing up because the drive letter is missing or conflicts with another drive, preventing Windows from recognizing it. The problem can be resolved by manually assigning https://circleplus.in/ssd-not-showing-up/ check it out a new drive letter to the SSD in Windows Disk Management.