Author Topic: Screws in PC completely stripped at the head.  (Read 1297 times)

Offline BernalFernas

• View Profile
Screws in PC completely stripped at the head.
« on: November 23, 2019, 05:41:51 pm »
Hey guys, I got a laptop from my friend. The GPU is making noise, so figured I'd take look. Flipped the laptop over and there are 4 screws that are completely stripped. My tools that worked for every other screw aren't cutting it. These screws are completely . Any ideas that don't involve smashing the PC in two?

Offline BillShiphr

• View Profile
Re: Screws in PC completely stripped at the head.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 05:26:14 am »
Good afternoon! I had the same situation with my last laptop. I still do not understand the reason for that. Maybe it could be somehow connected with computer materials. I remember that I took it to a master and he just put the new screw there. What is the model of your friend’s laptop? I could ask my master, he could help you. I’ve bought the best speakers for the projector and want to give him my old ones so maybe he could use its details. By the by, if you need high-quality speakers, you can get more info here. I have Logitech and the sound is unbelievable!

Offline rashel54

• View Profile
Re: Screws in PC completely stripped at the head.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 02:56:44 pm »
Wonderful article. It's very useful.  As a home tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.