Author Topic: How soon do guys know they want to marry you?  (Read 547 times)

Offline TimTim

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
How soon do guys know they want to marry you?
« on: November 05, 2020, 11:32:07 pm »

According to a new study, it takes around six months, or 172 days, for a person to decide if the person they are dating is marriage material.

Offline AlisaKim666

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: How soon do guys know they want to marry you?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 04:54:20 am »
In one year

Offline weridikka

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 02:47:21 pm »
Wedding and marriage are very important events in the life of every person. Before taking any step, you need to think carefully about everything. Therefore, I recommend that you draw your attention to numerology https://numeroscop.net/ and make a personal compatibility check. This is a great way to protect yourself from mistakes, to avoid connections that will not bring joy.

Offline Christopher

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 02:00:49 am »
I recommend you all just to find someone special. you just need to believe in yourself and find a reliable online dating site. As for me, I may propose you to try https://www.iwantblacks.com/ but you may search for some others as well. Hope that you will pay your attention to it.

Offline JollyMonk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 01:29:34 pm »
Whether it was love at first sight or your partner needed a little extra coaxing to pop the question, every couple has a story of how long it took for them to realize that they had found “the one.” However, a group of scientists believes they have figured out the exact time frame. MyGroundBiz Login

According to a new study, it takes around six months, or 172 days, for a person to decide if the person they are dating is marriage material. Researchers polled 2,000 coupled and uncoupled people and found that married and single people have very different ideas of how long it will take them to find the person they wanted to marry.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 01:33:47 pm by JollyMonk »