RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Who can't sleep?  (Read 408 times)

Offline Wieyse

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Who can't sleep?
« on: November 29, 2020, 01:13:52 am »
I'm sooooo tired but can't sleep
What to do?

Offline Qarco

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Who can't sleep?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 12:00:36 am »
I'm sooooo tired but can't sleep
What to do?

Here are some effective ways to improve your sleep:
1. Regular workouts
2. Healthy food
3. Meditation
4. Warm bath before bedtime
5. Breathing techniques
When nothing helps, I just buy sleeping pills at online pharmacy. Usually it happens several times a year so that I think it's okay.

Offline Viered

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 12:59:53 am »
If I can't sleep while I'm really supposed to be sleeping, like on weekdays when I supposed to sleep at 10-11 PM, I'd turn off the light in my room except for the reading lamp and I'd read a book. Not ebook from devices but a physical book I've read or the not so interesting one, and listen to calming music on Spotify. There are playlists there that plays calming music and I found them working.

Offline Monika

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 07:11:10 pm »
A hot bath, cocoa and a good movie help me relax and fall asleep quickly.

Offline AnnABrown

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 10:55:04 pm »
Hi, I can't sleep either. I'm thinking about some interesting information that I recently learned.Recently I studied information about an interesting product - marijuana. https://wayofleaf.com Because it is about this leaf of happiness that thousands of doubts are spread in the world. So I want to tell you an interesting fact:It can relieve chronic pain, symptoms of multiple sclerosis, nausea and vomiting during chemotherapy, epilepsy and irritable bowel syndrome.By the way, it turns out that after using this product, your libido decreases and a feeling of drowsiness appears.Therefore, I think that those who suffer from insomnia will find this site useful.

Offline Alex789

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 08:36:14 am »
I feel you. I suffer from insomnia now and then. As I don't want to take sleeping pills, I use only natural ways of treatment. I changed my daily routine, started doing yoga, drinking more water, and spending more time outdoors. Also, I bought a great stressless recliner (here a review on https://thebestreclinersreviews.com/stressless-recliners/ helped me a lot). I like sitting in it when taking breaks during the working day. It really helps me to relax.

Offline Misandra56

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 01:58:40 am »
Yes, indeed, cannabis oil helps to improve the quality of the skin and the whole body. I take the oil several times a day. Most of the problems arise from nerves. These are Blessed CBD capsules that will help you avoid unnecessary stress. No remedy will help you as much as cbd products. Try and your health will improve!