Author Topic: How do I find mobile development firms to bid on my RFP?  (Read 192 times)

Offline oliviabacker

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
How do I find mobile development firms to bid on my RFP?
« on: December 25, 2020, 08:04:06 pm »
How do I find mobile development firms to bid on my RFP?
 O0

Offline freestown7

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: How do I find mobile development firms to bid on my RFP?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 03:07:43 pm »
I've had good luck with upwork. I'm sure there are tons of similar sites.

When selecting a contractor or team on a site like that, here are a few considerations:

Ideally, find a contractor who already has a solid work history. Lots of reviews, from contracts worth a lot of money (cumulatively), so it's less likely they've been faked.
Reviews less than four stars should be read carefully. If the contractor has hidden any reviews, it's probably safest to look elsewhere.
Look for developers who have completed projects that have the right level of polish. If their portfolio only has results that would embarrass you, move on to the next option.

Offline crazything

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 03:08:14 pm »
Hi, there are plenty of them actually. Be ready to spend some time on searching some trusted. Still, I can obviously share some trusted resource about development rfp https://cadabra.studio/blog/website-development-request-for-proposal. You see, I used to deal with one company a few months ago, check out for their custom software development experience and should say they are real professionals. I got the best product and results are beyond any means. Hope it can help

Offline Dalebtrat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 03:43:33 am »
This is very interesting information

Offline BrendonC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 04:16:23 am »
So I would recommend trying some independent engineers initiatives like Axonim Co - an engineering company firm IT. They will provide a categorized directory, extensive search tools, side-by-side comparison tables, and most importantly, client reviews and product specifications.