RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: How do I find mobile development firms to bid on my RFP?  (Read 2494 times)

Offline oliviabacker

• View Profile
How do I find mobile development firms to bid on my RFP?
« on: December 25, 2020, 08:04:06 pm »
How do I find mobile development firms to bid on my RFP?
 O0

Offline iamdavid01

• View Profile
Re: How do I find mobile development firms to bid on my RFP?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 01:51:13 am »
While choosing a project worker or group on a site like that, here are a couple of contemplations:

In a perfect world, discover a worker for hire who as of now has a strong work history. Heaps of surveys, from contracts worth very much of cash (in total), so it's doubtful they've been faked.

Surveys under four stars ought to be perused cautiously. On the off chance that the project worker has stowed away any audits, it's presumably most secure to look somewhere else.

Search for engineers who have finished tasks that have the right degree of cleanliness. On the off chance that their portfolio just has results that would humiliate you, continue to the following choice.

Try not to anticipate that a low hourly rate should liken to a lower generally speaking expense. Here and there you can be fortunate, yet except if you're a computer programmer yourself, you're in an ideal situation paying more for a more senior engineer.

$50/hour appears to be a perfect balance outside the US for good engineers; US designers start at $70.

In contrast to some others, I generally approve of utilizing global engineers, essentially, yet there are things that you ought to consider:

Correspondence is basic. You need a strong Skype association or the same. Video is ideal, however, something like a decent sound association.

Time regions are significant. On the off chance that you pick somebody who will work while you rest, ensure you can converse with them ongoing at an at once with working.

Time region conclusion: Be particularly clear with your guidelines on the off chance that you will not be accessible for inquiries during their workday.

A few engineers, either for reasons of culture, character, or freshness, will be opposed to disclosing to you that they're not sure the thing you're inquiring about. At the point when you clarify what you need, be sure to have them reword your solicitation to guarantee they comprehend.

Search for designers who have worked with comparative advances to what in particular you're attempting to achieve. In case you're making portable applications, search for distributed applications. If you need geolocation, search for that. In case you're making something with a worker part, search for a full-stack designer.

That is the thing that rings a bell, because of my experience up until this point. O0

Offline ConnonBerry

• View Profile
Re: How do I find mobile development firms to bid on my RFP?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 12:12:10 am »
Finding developers is one thing and it is quite simple, but properly organizing the workflow is a much more complicated task. You know, when I first started developing my startup, I was looking for the right information that would help me avoid mistakes. Therefore, I decided to use the advice of my friend and post this site techdee.com where I learned a lot more about the discovery phase that helps to avoid or minimize most of the problems associated with opening a startup. Besides, I think that every aspiring entrepreneur developer should understand this information.