RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: want new bittorrent scripts  (Read 5714 times)

Offline coolday

• View Profile
want new bittorrent scripts
« on: December 30, 2020, 08:01:43 pm »
somebody please upload updated scriprs for p2pdl.com ,torrentgalaxy.to , prostylex.org,
torrentdownloads.me ,limetorrents.cc
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 08:05:33 pm by coolday »

Offline TimboR33

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: want new bittorrent scripts
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 12:32:24 am »
Hi, I've updated a few of them that I could.  I can't code .js so I can't write new ones up unfortunately, but I've fixed a couple of the ones you are after.

Cheers,
Tim

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 11:01:32 am »
Hi, I've updated a few of them that I could.  I can't code .js so I can't write new ones up unfortunately, but I've fixed a couple of the ones you are after.

Cheers,
Tim
How would being able to code .js help it has it's own language.

Offline Briscoe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 03:09:28 pm »
This script, deletescript.bat, simply deletes the files of a torrent if it has reached the Finished state, i.e. has reached the seeding goal. At this point I dont need the files any more. The data was properly copied/extracted when the download finished anyways.

Offline TimboR33

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 02:19:15 pm »
I was going through the code on the torrent websites, trying to workout what changes they'd made, to update the actual scripts.
Kind of had to do it that way as there seemed to be several ways the scripts were done, with many common elements to them  too. But without knowing what was being done or how with the scripts...

Cheers,
Tim
How would being able to code .js help it has it's own language.

Offline Thomas51

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2023, 11:12:11 pm »
Life is full of unexpected wardrobe malfunctions, and a handheld sewing machine can be a lifesaver in these situations. Whether you're away from home or faced with an urgent repair, having a handheld sewing machine at hand allows you to fix the problem immediately. best singer sewing machine