RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: How would you create a stunning blog & social media graphics?  (Read 184 times)

Offline freestown7

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
How would you create a stunning blog & social media graphics?
« on: December 22, 2020, 12:21:11 am »
How would you create a stunning blog & social media graphics? O0

Offline crazything

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: How would you create a stunning blog & social media graphics?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 04:25:14 pm »
There are tons of ways to create graphics, but a tool will not make a graphic engaging, that part requires thought and I say no one will pay attention to your social media posts if;

The visuals are not valuable. What I mean by that is, you need something interesting to look at, here interesting=value. Whether that’s a photograph, artwork, illustration, or typography, if the quality is not appealing, and appropriate to your message, you might as well not post at all.
You’re not authentic. Each person and every business has qualities that make them different than one another. Show your difference first hand, be yourself. Reposting others content, posting boring memes, or posting the same old stock photos & corny quotes I’m sorry to say won’t get you very far

Offline oliviabacker

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: How would you create a stunning blog & social media graphics?
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 06:57:36 pm »

How about those social media graphics? I appreciate this resource the mpst. They are all coded by professional web designers, so using them do not require any skills or specific knowledge. I am pretty sure you will like it. Simply give it a try