RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Glasswire 2.2.268 stops network printing to Brother Printer  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Glannali

• View Profile
I have seen this before and stopped using Glasswire. I tried Version 2.2.268 and like what I see, but then there’s this no network printing issue. I uninstalled 2.2.268 and network print jobs print. I should also relate that after I uninstalled Glasswire; it required a computer restart to correct firewall status. No other changes to system and it was working well previously. Please fix this, as I and others here like printing alot. For now no Glasswire installs.

Offline arslannali

• View Profile
Re: Glasswire 2.2.268 stops network printing to Brother Printer
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 10:20:52 pm »
Hey Speedy, you are encountering your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration error. To fix this you can clear spooler files. Just tap Windows Key + R to open Run, write this command and hit Enter: %WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers . Now In the Printers folder, choose all the files and remove them before going back to the Service window, right-click on Printer Spooler and choose the option of Properties. In the end, tap on the Start button and press OK to begin the service again. Don't forget to ensure that the Startup type is set to Automatic. Click for more methods to fix this error https://appuals.com/fix-your-printer-has-experienced-an-unexpected-configuration-problem/ . In the end, exit from the Services window and reboot the system. Your error would probably be fixed now.

Offline Billy1

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Glasswire 2.2.268 stops network printing to Brother Printer
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 08:48:58 pm »
 :) :) :) :)