RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: Car  (Read 2807 times)

Offline Severo

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Car
« on: July 14, 2021, 12:33:51 am »
It's better to look at a few professional reviews and rankings before buying a car. I trust the website CarBuzz.com . Actually I found there the best midsize truck   after comparing the features and prices of many models and brands.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 01:08:27 am by Severo »

Offline BobMarley

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Car
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 09:51:35 pm »
Where can I buy a family car in Australia? We love to travel and finally decided to make such a purchase. We're thinking of getting something like a minivan. Any advice?

Offline PaulMcGann

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 05:01:18 pm »
You know, there are many shops where you can buy a car. My neighbors recently purchased a family car and very decent. They were recommended by relatives to look at japanese car sales. As far as I know, Japanese cars are very practical and reliable. Maybe that's just the information you were looking for?

Offline westyrg5

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 02:27:35 am »
If you want to own a car then check out DriveAxis! On this site you can find many offers with the purchase of cars that you will like very much! I didn't have time and opportunity to choose a car and I quickly wanted to buy a car! On this service, I found a lot of suggestions that I really liked!

Offline Viktorio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2022, 01:18:04 am »
I have to be sure that I'm buying a reliable car. To do this, I need to know everything about it first. What can you tell me about the BMW? I've been told that it's a pretty reliable car.

Offline Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2022, 02:23:11 am »
Have you tried looking at the 2012-2019 BMW 3 Series F30/31? They say it's a pretty good car and comfortable and reliable. If anything, at https://carbuzz.com/cars/bmw/3-series-f30, you can read reviews of this car model and learn about its advantages and disadvantages. I think it will be useful information for car enthusiasts.