RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: back pain  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Ndrace

• View Profile
back pain
« on: July 20, 2021, 02:02:30 am »
Hello everyone, I have been living with sciatica for a long time and I can’t cure it in any way, I constantly change doctors and I can’t cope with this disease. What should I do and how should I live on? I'm already desperate ...

Offline simkins12

• View Profile
Re: back pain
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 05:40:11 pm »
“Nearly everybody gets back pain at some point in their life,” says Martin Underwood, co-author of the Lancet series,MyGiftCardSite a GP and a professor at Warwick Medical School. “For most people, it's a short-term episode that will resolve over a period of days or weeks, without the need for any specific treatment.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 02:13:51 pm by simkins12 »

Offline hensi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 11:19:57 pm »
It's obviously better to consult a professional again. I'm so sorry your doctors haven't suggested you the right treatment. From my side, I'd suggest you try yoga. From my own experience, I know that it can help. There are specific asanas that are aimed to relieve back pain. There are many sources, like Yanva yoga website, for example, who offer separate blocks of practice seeking to treat back pain. You can also download any yoga app to your smartphone and exercise for about at least 15 minutes every day, and I'm sure you'll feel some relief.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 06:02:12 pm by hensi »

Offline nettagigi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 04:35:50 am »
Back pain is terrible. I really understand you in this plan. For the last 5 years I have suffered from pain in the back and legs. As long as I work as a nurse and my work schedule lasts 10 hours. Recently my husband gave me orthopedic shoes and my pain went away for a month of wearing. I also found a directory of such shoes and ordered a couple more pairs. My colleagues also got rid of the pain thanks to these shoes.

Offline zobralo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 12:31:57 am »
I really love different shoes. My favorite is sneakers. I have more than 10 pairs. I usually buy them in adidas and I like going to the Nike store. By the way, it's Black Friday soon and I'm going to buy a couple more pairs. They are very soft and comfortable.