Author Topic: Wedding  (Read 3455 times)

Offline ScottyP

• View Profile
Wedding
« on: July 20, 2021, 05:05:32 pm »
Hello! My brother is having a wedding soon, and they are not going to celebrate, but I still want to make a gift. Any suggestions?

Offline Billius

• View Profile
Re: Wedding
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 05:37:02 pm »
That's great! I support their choice not to celebrate it. And as a gift, you can present them something for the house, like a picture or a rug.

Offline BillShiphrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 05:48:38 pm »
Yes, it's a great gift to present a newly-married couple something for the house, because they'll care about that sooner or later. My opinion about the gift is one of the many Persian rugs presented on the internet. Probably I think that because it was a wedding gift for me, and I still think it was one of the best presents.

Offline Aplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 04:11:17 pm »
I agree on the comments. Rugs represent elegance which is a perfect wedding gift. If  you are looking for a trusted rug dealer, I can vouch Cyrus Artisan Rugs. They offer huge collection of area rugs in North Oaks, MN.

Offline AlexaJhon

• View Profile
    • sephora promo code
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 06:10:49 pm »
Sometimes you need to find the best Coupons Codes website, Get all latest coupon codes for the top brands. We have the largest database of all discount codes online. Get your promo deal now!!!
I searched many online stores and I found sephora coupon

Offline kelly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2021, 02:53:38 am »
Wow! Congratulations! Your brother must be lucky if he finally found a woman whom he decided to spend time with till the rest of his life. Everybody chooses his own way either to celebrate a wedding day or not. But, for sure, it must be memorable. I can share with you one idea: to rent mobile bars for weddings. It will help you not only to surprise the groom and his bride but to present them good emotions. You can do it by yourself or to cooperate with other members of your family.

Offline Anhela

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2021, 07:19:46 am »
A wedding is always exciting and even if it is not celebrated, you need to make a gift if it is your close friends or relatives. My sister gave me a luxury set of lacy underwear and a so-called accessory "harness women". It was a great start to our honeymoon and we were grateful to her for that gift.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 07:24:04 am by Anhela »

Offline selami

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2021, 10:09:31 pm »
A wedding can be exciting and even if not a celebration, you have to create a present for your closest family members or friends. My sister gifted me a set of lacy , lace-up underwear and an accessory known as " harness women". It was an excellent start to our honeymoon , and we were extremely grateful to her for her present.