Author Topic: what should I do? How to increase their number?  (Read 3095 times)

Offline Ndrace

• View Profile
what should I do? How to increase their number?
« on: July 28, 2021, 09:02:02 pm »
I recently opened my online store on Instagram, but many buyers do not trust me because there are few subscribers. It pisses me off that people are not looking at the product, but at the number of subscribers. How can I deal with this and what should I do?

Offline kamalesam

• View Profile
Re: what should I do? How to increase their number?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 05:22:40 am »
Order ads from larger Instagram stores

Offline Vlone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 05:26:06 am »
I think you need reviews, if someone bought something from you, ask to leave a review

Offline SouthSidde

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 06:45:06 am »
I have my own Instagram business and I ordered a lot of advertisements from other online stores and informative pages. During the day, more than 5 thousand people subscribed to my page. Instagram thought that I was winding up followers and banned my account. I was shocked, because I need to sell, and my account is not working. I didn't even know how to write to tech support. My manager recommended the contact instagram customer service blog to me. With the help of the information provided there, I can calmly write an appeal against my ban, which I later did. I got banned but be careful when you order ads and be ready for it.

Offline MonicaBen456

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 02:13:22 am »
Who knows where to get the target audience? I want to take your advice. I have pages on social networks. How do I improve the ranking of my site? I want to have more clients.