RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: CBD with Marijuana  (Read 3841 times)

Offline Jerrax

• View Profile
CBD with Marijuana
« on: August 12, 2021, 11:27:43 pm »
What do you like more? Why? Let's share our opinions!

Offline Fertonz

• View Profile
Re: CBD with Marijuana
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 11:43:05 pm »
It depends on what sort of marijuana. I like to smoke and relax after difficult work week. I don't drink alcohol so it is good option for me. Talking about cbd I didn't try it, but I read that it can be also good for people who don't like effect from THC. For example check https://joyorganics.com/pages/labs site, this manufacturer provides really high quality!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 12:28:49 am by Fertonz »

Offline HarrelJames

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 09:07:30 pm »
Of course, I give my preference to DB products and I have many reasons for this. Firstly, cbd oil treats stress. Secondly, it does not give side effects. Third, it works fast. That's why I choose Blessed CBD Oil and other health products for myself. You can also visit the website to learn more about the effectiveness of cbd.

Offline westyrg5

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 03:08:42 am »
Hi guys. Thanks for the helpful information about marijuana products. I really like weed and have been taking a lot of weed products like tangie strain. It always helps me relax and make my life more interesting and free. When I want to relax or go to a party I always take weed with me and smoke when I want to relax!

Offline jimmytp

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 12:41:16 pm »
Both have health benefits. Let me add that the focal reason the weed plant has so many nicknames, according to David Bienenstock, author of How to Smoke Pot (Properly): I learned a Highbrow Guide from dispensary near me on getting High and former editor of the cannabis magazine High Times, is because it's been illegal for so long.