RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: What is your relationship  (Read 2658 times)

Offline gnatikbratik

• View Profile
What is your relationship
« on: August 26, 2021, 06:35:43 pm »
What is your relationship with your significant other? Are there any insults, resentments, misunderstandings?

Offline luckypenguin

• View Profile
Re: What is your relationship
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 08:39:43 pm »
Do you think that in a relationship where people love each other, there can be resentments and misunderstandings?

Offline Chicen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 09:07:49 pm »
In addition to teaching, I decided to study family psychology. Namely it was interesting to understand the relationships between people. Where abuse in a relationship and people through verbal ways try to influence people.  Allowing humiliation and insults to their second halves. I mean, every other family now suffers from that.

Offline Schaden

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 05:03:29 pm »
Can you spot a good relationship? Of course nobody knows what really goes on between any couple, but decades of scientific research into love, sex and relationships have taught us that a number of behaviors can predict when a couple is on solid ground or headed for troubled waters. Good relationships don’t happen overnight. They take commitment, compromise, forgiveness and most of all — effort. Keep reading for the latest in relationship science, fun quizzes and helpful tips to help you build a stronger bond with your partner.

Offline lolalolie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 04:34:42 am »
Misunderstandings in a relationship are not very good. I had a boyfriend before and he constantly insulted me and sometimes he could even hit me. I could not leave him. I have no relatives and this was a big problem. And I also realized that I was of a different orientation. I decided to change my life and found a selection of dating sites. I reviewed all chubby websites and found a girlfriend for a relationship. She is very interesting as a person and always supports me.

Offline vladsmirnov

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2022, 09:04:28 pm »
I've always wondered why my wife doesn't understand me. In recent months, there have been scandals and even talk of divorce. Fortunately, I came across this site about the relationship https://wisedate.net and it saved our marriage. It brought romance and bright colors back to our relationship. Very useful site, so much new information discovered, you can not imagine. This is my sincere recommendation