Author Topic: my new relationship  (Read 3139 times)

Offline Ndrace

• View Profile
my new relationship
« on: August 26, 2021, 10:55:21 pm »
I am looking for a new girlfriend for myself, since I broke up with my ex. We were friends for a long time and I knew her just as long. But I absolutely do not know how to meet new people. I have always had shyness and restraint. How do people now meet on the Internet, do you have any advice?

Offline Schamber

• View Profile
Re: my new relationship
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 09:30:17 pm »
Ah, new love. It's exciting and unpredictable, yet it can also be overwhelming. After all, the most exhilarating of human emotions can be especially intense in the early stages. Sometimes, when you're at a loss for words to express the depth of your feelings, a quote about dating someone new may speak volumes for you.

Offline vladsmirnov

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 09:02:27 pm »
If you do not know how to properly meet a girl and what to do on a first date to interest her and leave pleasant memories of your meeting, I advise you to read this blog https://easy-dating.net . It tells all about dating, online dating with a girl or a guy and in general a lot about relationships. With its help you will be able to meet new people again and organize appointments without problems.  [rolleyes]

Offline Tnfk

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2022, 01:57:06 am »
What is the best dating site in Ukraine?

Offline Dosl

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2022, 04:37:52 am »
In Ukraine, there are many different dating sites in which you can meet Ukrainian girls to create a family. But if you want to get acquainted on the best site, then I advise you to switch to sofiadate ukraine. There are many girls registered on this site who are looking for love, so I think you can find someone to meet for a relationship on this dating site

Offline GabrielYoung

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2022, 03:39:25 am »
My parents persuade me to meet a Slavic girl. They come from Russia and want me to marry a Slav. But how do I communicate with girls like that?

Offline peterlynch

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2022, 06:58:21 pm »
I don't think it would be very difficult. Slavs are very forgiving in relationships and good wives. You can read about how to get acquainted with a Russian girl to make your communication as comfortable as possible here https://ladadate.com/russian-brides. By the way, on the same website you will find an opportunity to communicate with Russian girls. Glad to help you.