Author Topic: Sport bets  (Read 3794 times)

Offline kelly

• View Profile
Sport bets
« on: September 21, 2021, 11:58:09 am »
Have you ever tried sport bets? Does it really work? Did you have more wins or loses?

Offline Panathra

• View Profile
Re: Sport bets
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 10:33:20 pm »
Hi! I don't really like football, I prefer to play in different bookmakers because it gives me more pleasure. By the way, I suggest you pay attention to these licensed bookmakers. Here is a list of the best online sports betting canada, where you can play and have fun!

Offline LewdBody

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 10:16:17 pm »
You can make this kind of bet for all major sports. With money line bets, you’ll only need to choose a team to win. There won’t be any point spread. You risk the amount you wager by siding with the favorite versus the amount you can gain betting on the underdog.

Offline MammothShears

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 10:47:32 pm »
One of the great things about soccer from a gambling perspective is that there’s a wide variety of different wagers that can be placed as seen here https://100betz.com/soccer/ . There are far more options than just betting on which teams will win matches. Although this means there will be plenty of opportunities to make a profit, it also means that there are a lot of different types of bet that you need to be familiar with.

Offline Whysocky123

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2022, 06:52:20 pm »
I'm a huge fan of betting, and for me, it's a great way to spruce up any game, even the most boring one. Usually, I use betting tips from https://takebet.co.za/betting-tips/tennis because they actually help me place winning bets, but recently I noticed that I manage to do that without any help, and it's pretty good.

Offline Tnfk

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2023, 01:00:02 am »
Tell me, in which bookmaker I can bet on my favorite basketball team?

Offline Dosl

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2023, 01:30:57 am »
Do you like basketball? I like the sport, too. If you want to bet on sports, then follow this link https://melbet.com and register. At this bookmaker, you can bet on different basketball games and teams. I like to bet on NBA. So if you want to bet on basketball, then follow the link above and bet on sports in this bookmaker

Offline Edlund

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2023, 06:30:35 pm »
There are many sources you can use to make a bet but personally I use this link with cricket bets 1xcricket.space It’s very convenient to check all the games results there and easy to make a bet. So you can have a look and try it. You will be aware of all sport games results and can check it up easily.