Author Topic: My video  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Panathra

• View Profile
My video
« on: September 24, 2021, 01:26:21 am »
Any purchase of resources in social networks is somehow associated with risks. At the moment, many social networks are introducing an increasing number of filters that can track the artificial increase in counters on user pages.

Offline Xinayal

• View Profile
Re: My video
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 02:24:09 am »
My friends run a travel channel, or to be more precise, they just started it. Views are growing, but not as fast as we would like. And I offered them to buy views on special resources https://videosgrow.com/buy-500-youtube-views/ . They have already tried this method of promotion and made sure that it works. Perhaps I will also help some of you, because you always need to develop and look for new opportunities. YouTube is a good platform for new opportunities and even a good source of income. But it's not so easy to do. Videos need to get views, and that's not very easy even for such a popular niche as travel. Before you start promoting a YouTube channel in a particular topic, research the videos at the top. That way you can figure out best practices and notice your competitors' weaknesses. Or choose a different niche.

Offline ValentinePerry

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 03:55:10 am »
Ensure your YouTube basics are up to snuff

First we walk, then we run. Take a look at your fundamentals and make sure you’ve ticked all the boxes.

Your basic YouTube housekeeping includes considerations like:

A consistent visual identity (your channel icon, YouTube channel art, etc.)
A completed and informative About section
Up-to-date contact information (so all your potential customers and future brand partners can get in touch)

Offline AlexTaylor

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 06:38:07 am »
Hi. I read that you need to use text to support your video. One way to make your video more engaging is to add text that provides information about what's going on. My friend also ordered an increase in views here https://top4smm.com/buy-youtube-views. He advised you to contact this service. I hope my advice will be available to you.