Author Topic: Ventilation.  (Read 2409 times)

Offline BobMarley

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Ventilation.
« on: December 15, 2021, 10:37:51 pm »
I had a problem in my house. Damp and mold began to appear in the house. Also after cooking, the smell remains for a long time. For as long as I understand, this problem is faulty ventilation.

Offline PaulMcGann

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ventilation.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 12:12:33 am »
Contact the company that offers ventilation cleaning services. Such companies can be found a lot on the Internet. Read the feedback on these companies and choose the most appropriate one.

Offline Viktorio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 11:53:44 pm »
You can search for reviews and reviews, you can ask friends who used such services. To find out from friends, it will be more reliable. My friend, when he had such a problem, was advised to contact https://comfortclean.com/air-duct-cleaning-mississauga/. He says that the guys did a very high-quality job and quite quickly.

Offline Edlund

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 09:51:24 pm »
It's really very tedious and I don't always understand why you need to pay so much attention to it, but my wife thinks it's necessary. The hardest thing for me is cleaning the house and washing windows.

Offline Keelo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 10:21:13 pm »
I work in a fabrics production company and we often need to do ventilation and windows cleaning. We’ve been cooperating with this company for many years who can do residential window cleaning. The people working here do their job on a high-quality level. If you need to replace the glass, they will install new ones without any problems. All the work is performed quickly. We’re fully satisfied with the results. Write to them, I think they won’t disappoint you.