Author Topic: Kaspersky Antivirus 7 Free for a year  (Read 13475 times)

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
Kaspersky Antivirus 7 Free for a year
« on: January 29, 2008, 02:37:42 pm »
Quote from: saj07,http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=731572
=== 1 signup per 24 hour per IP ===
=== Key must be activated within two weeks of receipt ===

Goto this link: http://bbs.kaspersky.com.cn/register.php

PDF instructions:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yaexy5

Or follow this:

1. Scroll to bottom and wait till count down stops, then click on the Left bottom.
2. 1st box fill in username of ur choice.
2nd box fill in password
3rd box retype your password again.
4th box fill in email address
5th box fill in referral (Must be filled, I just type "BBS")
Do not check the check box
Click on that last bottom.
3. Comes to a redirect page, however YOU MUST Click on the link, don't let it auto redirect.
4. Select anything from the drop down menu and enter your email again. Click the bottom.

You should get the activation code in your email....You'll know when you see it, because it'll be the only thing you can understand

Offline chip!

• Bad Ass
  • Administrator
  • Unstoppable
    • View Profile
Re: Kaspersky Antivirus 7 Free for a year
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 03:19:36 pm »
awesome... thanks bovski!

i just tried it, so ill report back after the email comes as well :)
  -  https://convivea.com  -   And...  boom goes the dynamite.

Offline Bovski

• Head Cider Tester
  • High Five Me
    • View Profile
    • Warez The Index
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 03:29:18 pm »
Wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't tried it.

The emails come through really fast so thee shouldn't be much of a wait. :)

mushroomeater

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 10:50:18 am »
wow! this is great! good post! i am definitely going to check it out. i hope i can still download it for free

MinLo

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 05:05:23 am »
wow! this is great! good post! i am definitely going to check it out. i hope i can still download it for free

Topic is really old........The topic was posted almost a year ago.......I doubt it is still an active promo even  :)

TOPIC CLOSED

texasboy

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 06:29:12 am »
 ;D Hi MinLo Lets get some reaction from bovski/chip before you close this down.(since all the posts are recent) Does it work?, or should we promoting this at all.?
cheers
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:03:11 am by texasboy »

MinLo

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 09:46:04 am »
;D Hi MinLo Lets get some reaction from bovski/chip before you close this down.(since all the posts are recent) Does it work?, or should we promoting this at all.?
cheers

(since all the posts are recent)
Err.....Tex this was originally the beginning of last year --1/29/2008--, today's date 1/08/2009......
I closed it for it being really old to revive, I closed after the poster before me posted 0n 12/16/2008.......11 months after the first post and the last recent post........
When user's post in topics there is a warning stating:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even with it closed they can still attempt to activate the service Bovski posted, which may or may not work.......
Promoting it is perfectly fine......I believe it's not illegal or anything......And I know it's legit and their is no virus attached since Bovski posted it and he got it from slickdeals.......If anything it would be the offer had expired but IDK, I havn't attempted to try it

The day I closed it there was a couple of posts to threads that were really too old to revive......If someone does have questions on this thread after it was closed they could always post a new thread asking about it, and then I could merge the new topic with this thread and re-open the thread again......Sounds like more work but I think it's worth the extra couple of mins to keep the forum looking organized

Either way I don't really care, I seem to have took the duty of being the Convivea housekeeper......I just try to keep the more recent threads on top and keep the forum organized and tidy.......
If you want to keep it open, I'll leave it open........Bovski and Chip probably don't care if its open or closed either, since I closed it 3 weeks ago and they have had to of already seen my post.......But anyhoo  :)

I would say you could try it out Tex but if I believe correctly your more than content with Nod32 anti virus.....
Maybe I'll get around to tryin it out...... ??? ;D :)

EDIT:I just did a little research back on the site it was originally posted and the offer has expired.........http://forums.slickdeals.net/showpost.php?p=10892080&postcount=319
So now I will close it again  :D ;D :D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 04:32:45 am by MinLo »