RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: What is a messenger and what messengers do you use?  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Agata98

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
What is a messenger and what messengers do you use?
« on: February 26, 2022, 07:15:32 am »
If you had to explain to my grandmother what a messenger is in simple words, what would you say? Let's discuss the topic of messengers and share what messengers we use.

Offline Olenka01

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: What is a messenger and what messengers do you use?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 06:23:15 pm »
If I had to explain to my grandmother what messenger is in simple words, I would say that it is a program for users to communicate with each other. Messages are sent almost instantaneously. The applications are developed by different companies and are installed on a computer or smartphone. Depending on the functionality of each of the programs in them you can simply exchange text messages (like SMS), add pictures - stickers to your correspondence, send files in different formats, communicate in groups or even make video calls with one or more people. I use Softgoza and it is one of the versions of WhatsApp. I don't know how I would explain it to her. LOL.

Offline MarkBartra

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: What is a messenger and what messengers do you use?
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 06:51:31 pm »
There are two prerequisites for this to work:
- The same program installed for communication with another person. Correspondence between subscribers of different programs is impossible.
- The second thing you can't do without is the Internet. It is through it that messages are sent.