RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: beauty salon at home  (Read 2421 times)

Offline marekmart

• View Profile
beauty salon at home
« on: March 05, 2022, 06:40:03 am »
My wife spends a lot of money in the salons says they have high quality products and these can not buy over the Internet suggest a site with quality skin care cosmetics. Thank you

Offline InnaS

• View Profile
Re: beauty salon at home
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 02:29:38 pm »
Good afternoon, I think your wife just a little lazy now you can find any product in abundance, the more that the salon somewhere also buys beauty products, you can pick up her own complex if you know what kind of procedure she does in the salon and of course what skin type your wife, I'm also looking for a supplier so I will sometimes sag

Offline TeddyBear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 01:49:28 am »
Your wife is wrong. Quality products can be purchased not only in salons, but also in online stores. In addition, in such stores you can get very detailed advice about the products and it is very good. One of the best stores that sell quality products is Quality Beauty Store

Offline helen

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 03:33:00 am »
Hello. I don’t like beauty salons, but I like to take care of myself and often I buy salon cosmetics and do all kinds of procedures at home, it’s much cheaper and I don’t need to spend a lot of money on going to a beauty salon, and for my husband, in general, I buy all kinds of goods for men and women from Beardo Hindu Coupons . On this, too, I can save money and buy myself something useful with the remaining money.