Author Topic: How to choose the right cpu for mining?  (Read 3678 times)

Offline Forbidden_zon

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
How to choose the right cpu for mining?
« on: April 03, 2022, 10:35:29 am »
My friends and I decided that it was time to start our own profitable business, and we chose cryptocurrency.  Namely, we take our personal computers, make equipment from them and extract coins.  It remains to determine how to divide so that it was exactly who invested how much money and equipment.

Offline DonnyDeeBrash

• View Profile
Re: How to choose the right cpu for mining?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 09:47:14 pm »

Great business idea in my opinion.  It is also worth the time and money spent.  And in order to calculate who will get what part of the extraction of coins, I recommend trying a calculator for cryptocurrency.  By the way, my personal advice cpu calculator. Simple and clear in its use, performs all calculations, and has nothing extra.

Offline nancychandler340

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 11:53:30 pm »
I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.   

MyIndigoCard

Offline Finil27

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 05:35:57 am »
Thank you for advising us to use a calculator.  In fact, I did not know of its existence.  And by the way, it is very convenient and useful for our project.  Using a crypto calculator, we not only defeated what we were interested in at first, but also figured out that the coin we wanted to get would not be very successful, so we consulted and chose another one.  Although it took some time, we did not lose the planned money.

Offline HarrelJames

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2022, 08:32:40 pm »
Wherever I go, in any company of friends they discuss investing in securities or futures. And I prefer investing in cryptocurrency. After all, I know an excellent directory platform for cryptocurrency trading. It has pre-installed access to all exchanges currently listed. Although there are certain risks, I still consider cryptocurrencies to be an excellent form of short-term income.

Offline jamesw

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 10:09:41 pm »
If you have ever tried to trade forex before, you might be wondering how to use Fibonacci retracement levels to predict the direction of price trends. In the past, traders would place orders at the Fibonacci retracement level and watch the market trend for a while. While this approach may have worked in the past, today, it is more common for traders to use a combination of indicators to make smart trades.

Offline nisshu91

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 01:12:53 am »
Mining is really a necessary for most of the rich people because graphic card is too expensive in this date the cost of mining system is now on its peak value in india if we considered the temperature its really expensive for new comer Ironheart Web Series download

Offline jimmytp

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2023, 08:25:04 am »
The most important factors to consider include the CPU's processing power, energy consumption, and compatibility with mining software. It is also important to consider the type of cryptocurrency you want to mine and the algorithm it uses. I'm impressed by William Wang Entrepreneur commitment to working only with businesses that add value to the real world. This kind of vetting process ensures that his work with blockchain technology has a positive impact on society.