RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: So how are you p2p'ing?  (Read 134028 times)

Offline dirkeylevi2

• View Profile
Re: So how are you p2p'ing?
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2011, 08:35:31 am »
Hi I am much nubie. Don"t have a clue what I'm doing. But here goes ;) I use VLC to check while a movie and alot of the time the movie I am checking, has what looks like printed in the movie foreign language. I mean like russian or something and I cannot get it off. It will be speaking English but the diffrent language such a dutch, russian, some other i cannot get to go off and it burns like that as well also awful picture. Not clear, dark, different colors here and there. Fading in and out of the movie, just very poor quality. Can someone offer help??? Pleze! That becomes a waste of time and dvds. HELP!

NPH

Re: So how are you p2p'ing?
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2011, 06:16:52 am »
Hello,just joined a few minutes ago.
Just want to say "Thank you" to Chip.
Really appreciate his work.  ;D
Sure beats going and typing from site-to-site.  :(
My main is uTorrent.
And use ZapShares and PeerBlock. So far,no notices....
ZapShares works with a few more torrent programs.
These 2 keeps ya out of trouble.
Please check them out.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:21:13 am by NPH »

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottPH
    • View Profile
    • Awesome Personal Injury LawyerCall Center Services Forum
High Rated Health Lifestyle Details
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2022, 12:11:37 pm »
To the man talking about healthy food quotes sayings healthy lifestyles coventry healthy lifestyle poster ideas brainy quotes about health healthy lifestyle quotes pinterest nhs change for life healthy eating  I highly suggest this new healthy lifestyle link or tips on eating healthy to lose weight, healthy lifestyle tips for college students healthy diet facts ks2, health and lifestyle quotes, nhs healthy lifestyle campaigns wellness tips for office workers alongside all this high rated healthy lifestyle link and don't forget gloucestershire healthy lifestyles slimming world 10 healthy lifestyle tips for adults healthy lifestyle nhs healthy lifestyle amazing facts what healthy lifestyle means to me essay hosa healthy lifestyle examples and don't forget this excellent healthy lifestyle details which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated healthy lifestyle forum and don't forget healthy lifestyle examples and effects lifestyle exercise examples, healthy lifestyle facts for students what is a health questionnaire poster making healthy lifestyle poster ideas healthy living poster making, as well as this top healthy lifestyle tips on top of healthy lifestyle and mental disorders healthy lifestyle poster with explanation what is a healthy lifestyle uk 5 ways to a healthy lifestyle poster healthy quotes for instagram what is healthy lifestyle definition pdf, and don't forget new healthy lifestyle link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top healthy lifestyle blog alongside all what is benefits of healthy lifestyle health and lifestyle quotes, healthy lifestyle quotes tagalog healthy lifestyle examples pictures healthy teenage lifestyle tips pdf what are 5 healthy lifestyles and don't forget this recommended healthy lifestyle details and don't forget healthy lifestyle tips for weight loss what are 5 healthy lifestyles healthy living tips 2022, simple tips for a healthy lifestyle brainy life quotes healthy lifestyle poster and don't forget useful healthy lifestyle url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top healthy lifestyle forum for good measure. Check more Great Health Lifestyle Url 0d75bed