Author Topic: Until recently...  (Read 5188 times)

Offline JohnR

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Until recently...
« on: July 30, 2019, 07:38:20 pm »
I have used Bit Che for quite some time and it has worked fine, until the last few days.
Now, the searches that used to produce a full page of hits are only showing a few and they are all 0 seeders 0 leechers and most also have Russian script.
If I do try to use one of the non russian ones I get an error message (attached).
While I was exploring what might have gone wrong, I am sure that I saw another error message saying .....reverify my connection (or similar) but can find no reference to that anywhere in the help section nor how to do it.
Recently, we moved from utorrent to qbittorrent but everything worked OK with Bitche until I actually uninstalled utorrent
If you can help, I will be obliged especially if you keep any instructions to very simple language that a noncomputer literate can understand.