RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: OS laptops capable of downloading software online.  (Read 668 times)

Offline sunildev01

• View Profile
OS laptops capable of downloading software online.
« on: February 13, 2021, 05:39:32 pm »
So, I’ve been researching a bit on notepad++, which is the software I’d like to use to begin my code journey. I was considering the purchase of a chrome book from walmwrtto do this on, until I realized that chrome OS’s do not support the download of open source software. I’m interested in being very frugal and basic about the laptop I purchase for this and would like some recommendations/suggestions on the type of laptop that would download this program, or any other software I might want to use.

My spending limit is $175-$225.

Thanks in advance!

192.168.o.1
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 03:53:01 pm by sunildev01 »

Offline Poluran

• View Profile
Re: OS laptops capable of downloading software online.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 10:27:01 pm »
Finding a good laptop can be difficult sometimes. As far as I know, a person most often, when choosing, is guided by the cost, some key declared characteristics or even the appearance of the device. But here you need to clearly understand the tasks for which you are going to buy a device for yourself. Here on the Povverful they clearly helped me with the choice of a laptop that would easily cope with multitasking. So if you are also confused about the choice - here you will find unambiguous competent advice.