RefreshCapcha

Author Topic: sports lovers  (Read 2328 times)

Offline helen

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
sports lovers
« on: April 20, 2022, 11:59:30 pm »
Hey guys, are there any sports fans here? I like to watch basketball and drink beer while watching. What is your favorite sport and what do you do the most while watching it?

Offline MasonDluw

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: sports lovers
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 12:00:57 am »
I don't consider myself a betting expert, but I've made quite a few bets in my life and I'm familiar with the terminology. Other than that, I also managed to win money thanks to https://thetrader.bet/betfair-trading/ by following some important and fundamental rules that I believe any sports bettor should follow in order to be a profitable player.

Offline Whysocky123

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 05:57:47 pm »
I'm pretty familiar with sports betting as well, and I'm even thinking about developing my own platform for that because it's quite popular.

Offline MarkUltra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 09:45:41 pm »
And I can tell you that it's actually a great idea! I can even recommend you check out this sports betting api, and I'm sure you won't regret working with it because it's actually a great solution for betting platforms. I'm sure that with this api, it won't be hard for you to develop a user-friendly platform with the largest number of classic unique sports and events.

Offline Tnfk

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 06:54:41 am »
Which bookmaker to choose for betting in India?

Offline Dosl

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 06:56:48 am »
Hi. I see you talking about sports betting. If you want to bet on sports in India, but do not know which bookmaker to choose, then switch to 4rabet. At this bookmaker, you can bet on different sports. You can bet to win money or just for fun, so go to the bookmaker and bet on sports in India.Goodbye