Author Topic: OKR Software For Startups  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Olenka01

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
OKR Software For Startups
« on: May 19, 2022, 06:50:38 pm »
I've been working on this project for about a month and half, it is a OKR software for Startups, the goal being of letting entrepreneurs set clear goals to grow their business and take their business to its next step. It's a SAAS, when you register you're presented with a wizard that helps you set your first OKR. An OKR consists of a central Objective and related Key Results. There's still a lot of work to do on the software, but I know I can fix all the quirks (software engineer background), the real challenge for me is gonna be marketing and sales which is why I'm doing the execution thread today.

I'm back from my a week of vacation and I told myself I'd attack marketing, sales, product-market fit right now, so here I am.

Offline MarkBartra

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Re: OKR Software For Startups
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 08:14:17 pm »
You are very good and it was interesting to read about your activities. When I urgently needed to develop software for my company I used saas development services because I understood that experts like you know it much better than me and my team. I was very surprised with the results, lower cost, seamless upgrades and wide implementation, which increased my profitability as a service provider.   

Offline Agata98

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 09:25:44 pm »
Do you an example of what they ended up building for you, how much did it cost?

Offline vladsmirnov

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 12:45:31 am »
If you want to have the best practices of software architecture, then I advise you to pay attention to this company https://intetics.com/blog/best-practices-of-software-architecture/. It is an IT development company specializing in various areas of software development. They, like no one else, know how to best support the success of your project. Therefore, it is with their support and skills that you will be able to design at the highest level.

Offline Cermit

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2022, 08:06:36 pm »
Oh, I think that it is pretty convinient to have such a software for your business.

Offline Whysocky123

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2022, 08:30:20 pm »
It seems to me that now is the best time to start running a business, because there is an opportunity to immediately start working with various software and CRM that can be used to optimize the workflow. Moreover, you don't need to think about how to build crm from scratch, because it is enough to turn to proven and reliable developers.

Offline vladsmirnov

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 03:54:27 am »
Eventyr company https://eventyr.pro/ is a top-tier provider of software development services, making it an ideal place to hire developers. Their developers have expertise in a wide range of programming languages and technologies, from web development to mobile app development. Additionally, their hiring process is rigorous, ensuring that they only select the most talented individuals to join their team.