Author Topic: Zoosk reviews  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Menwes2

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
Zoosk reviews
« on: May 21, 2022, 11:20:14 pm »
Most of the views, likes and first messages are generated by bots
They are especially active at the beginning before you purchase their overpriced 6-month membership. Then nothing happens. It turns into ghost city. I found plenty of real women on AdultsFun.club
- I like this site better because it’s not membership-based, They don’t prompt you to buy a long term membership, so they don’t fool you by presenting a showcase of fake profiles. All the women are real and it makes a huge difference. I’m taking my profile down on Zoosk and it seems to be not that easy as I thought it would be. Obviously they want to keep charging me and I need to stop them so I’ll have to cancel my bank card.

Offline Silan

• View Profile
Re: Zoosk reviews
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 11:20:49 pm »
Hey there. What will happen if I tell you that dating should take up most of the time in your life, because if you meet, you will learn a lot of new things and get a certain buzz, for example, I always meet after I read the review on the https://zoosk.pissedconsumer.com/review.html , for example, here zoosk reviews, I read review and realized that this is a cool dating site