Author Topic: An evil company that cut off my phone  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Menwes2

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
An evil company that cut off my phone
« on: June 13, 2022, 06:05:55 pm »
An evil company that cut off my phone when they sent a replacement phone leaving me without any service in a remote area for days and I have medical issues and was unable to contact medical providers just before my upcoming surgery

They did this without warning, not telling me to get a phone that worked properly would cause several days of being stranded without any phone service at all while waiting for a working phone to arrive.
The only reason they exist is because the gov't pays them to provide phones for the poor. The PUC, FCC will do nothing about it.

Offline Silan

• View Profile
Re: An evil company that cut off my phone
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 12:49:30 am »
Hey. What I want to tell you is that qualified customers (who qualify for the Lifeline Assistance Program) are eligible for completely free cellular services from Access Wireless. If you want to know if you fall into this category or not, then I advise you to find access wireless phone number and call them. I would like to point out that free cellular plans vary from state to state. Free Access Wireless telephone service https://access-wireless.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html  offers a minimum of 350 minutes of calls, unlimited text messages, plus 3GB of high-speed data each month in most served states

Offline legendupdates

• View Profile
Re: An evil company that cut off my phone
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 11:56:51 pm »
Great stuff, I really appreciate your effort, But could you please let me know do you have any experience in Trade-in tablet, i am awaiting for your kind response.