Author Topic: I paid ANGI $382 in advance don't you do it.  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Menwes2

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
I paid ANGI $382 in advance don't you do it.
« on: June 13, 2022, 06:53:59 pm »
I paid ANGI $382 in advance for irrigation system repair. I informed them in advance it was a rental and everything needed was outside. The control was powered up but no water is coming out of the sprinkler heads. The repairman did not perform the work and reason stated by ANGI was I was not home. ANGI said they would give me back 50% towards another visit from the rip off that didn't do the work in the first place (how stupid).
I am disputing the charges with my credit card company, and hoping I get relief. I will never use ANGI ever again.

Offline Silan

• View Profile
Re: I paid ANGI $382 in advance don't you do it.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 04:35:28 am »
Hello there. I want to draw your attention to the fact that the price of entry into the Angies List is reasonable. If you need help contact the support using the angies list customer service number . You'll know that their rates start at $3.25 per month for a single list (either Angies List or the newer Angie's Health & Wellness lists) plus a $5 initial fee. You can opt for an annual Angies List plan that waives fees. Paying for an annual subscription for $29 also gives you a 26 percent discount, as opposed to paying monthly for 12 months.